After a one year hiatus, I am happy to announce the BHCG Annual Meeting is on the calendar once again. To be held at the Italian Community Center in Milwaukee (with a virtual option available), the meeting is slated for June 15 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM CDT. We have a great morning of compelling presentations and announcements planned.
Why should you attend?
- Find out who will be presented with this year’s Paul Purcell Leading Change Creating Value Award
- Learn about how a coalition of employers acting together and speaking with one voice has the power to move the market toward the better, more sustainable health care system they (and their employees, dependents and the community) want to see
- Gain insights from CEOs of BHCG member employers about the importance of BHCG’s drive to improve the value of health care in the state to make it a great place to do business
- Hear from Chief Human Resource Officers from member employers about how BHCG membership can enhance employers’ efforts in employee recruitment and retention
- Understand how BHCG is using data to drive health care value and spearhead the sharing of this data with health care systems and provider groups to help improve physician performance
- Learn about two new products BHCG is rolling out in collaboration with Centivo to further enhance the value of BHCG membership
- Network with other health care stakeholders and benefits colleagues
I think you will agree these are great reasons to join us on June 15. Please watch for an Annual Meeting invitation in May or check the BHCG website. I look forward to seeing you.
If you would like more information about our annual meeting or have questions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or 262-875-3312 X1.