In the March edition of The Catalyst we introduced Partner News, a new column where we highlight significant awards and accomplishments of BHCG member employers.
- Kohl’s donates $3 million to Children’s Wisconsin that will support the opening of three additional mental health walk-in clinic locations in Wisconsin.
- The Northwestern Mutual Foundation, the nonprofit arm of Milwaukee-based Northwestern Mutual, gives almost $3 million in grants to local Milwaukee attractions such as the Milwaukee Public Museum and Marcus Center for the Performing Arts.
- Food For Health launches a $15 million fundraising campaign to deliver meals, health coaching and nutrition education to 50,000 people over the next five years.
- The Medical College of Wisconsin dedicates Linda T. and John A. Mellowes Center for Genomic Sciences and Precision Medicine in honor of the couple’s $10 million gift to support new research. (The Mellowes family owns Charter Manufacturing)
- A. O. Smith Corporation among the winners of the Milwaukee Business Journal's 2023 Best Places to Work awards
If you are a BHCG member employer and have a story to be considered for recognition in the column, please send your suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org.