BHCG’s Delivering Value Series Symposium Conducted on May 4
The Business Health Care Group’s (BHCG) Delivering Value Series (DVS) symposium, The Results Are In: Change Is Possible, was held on May 4. The presentations and a panel discussion provided attendees with insights related to:
- Outstanding 2022 results of the BHCG-Centivo high performance health plan solution
- A national perspective of the commercial health insurance landscape and the pressures on health care delivery systems
- The unsustainable health care cost status quo
- GE HealthCare’s approach to delivering health care benefits, including a maternity care program for its southeast Wisconsin-based employees
- The virtue of a local optimized health care solution for all stakeholders with insights from a highly respected panel.
Materials from the symposium are now available for review.