Beautiful weather greeted golfers for BHCG’s second annual golf outing – On Course for the Clinic. We are pleased to announce more than $10,000 was raised at the event in support of Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers. Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers provide high quality health care, health education and social services to more than 40,000 residents annually of the multi-cultural neighborhoods on Milwaukee’s South Side and in Waukesha. BHCG is proud to support the mission and work of the Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers.
Through a combination of greens fees, hole sponsorships, donations of raffle baskets, auction items, and raffle ticket purchases, BHCG will be able to make a significant gift for the second year to support the Clinic’s vital mission. Thank you so much to all who participated in and supported this event!
Specifically, we would like to highlight and thank the following sponsors:
- Businessolver – Bloody Mary Bar & Hole #14
- UnitedHealthcare – Putting Contest & Hole #17
- AFFIRM Agency – Hole #1
- Health Exchange Resources – Hole #2 & fine wine auctioned
- Kelly’s Bleachers, Big Bend – Hole #4
- Greater Milwaukee Business Foundation on Health – Hole #5
- The Write Source – Hole #6
- Hays Companies – Hole #7
- Navitus Health Solutions – Hole #9
- MillerCoors – Hole #10
- Arxcel Consulting – Hole #11
- Quarles & Brady – Hole #13
- Teladoc Health – Hole #15
- AON – Hole #18
If you wish to make a donation to the Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers, please do so via the BHCG PayPal account.
Many thanks again to those who participated in and sponsored our second annual golf outing –we look forward to seeing you on the links next year!
Click here to view a photo gallery of captured moments from the day.