BHCG’s Delivering Value Series was designed for employers, their advisors, providers and other health care and benefits stakeholders to gain in-depth knowledge about the value of BHCG membership and innovative employer solutions in BHCG’s portfolio. Attendees learned how BHCG’s best in class strategic partners are addressing the most pressing benefits issues today and bringing real value to member employers.
This year we learned about leading services and strategy from several of our best in class strategic partners including:
- Quantum Health – single point of contact care coordination, navigation and patient advocacy services
- Navitus Health Solutions – transformative pharmacy benefit management aligned with employer needs
- UnitedHealthcare – medical plan administration featuring a competitive and broad network with high value provider identification
In addition, we heard:
- About Ascension Wisconsin’s plans to collaborate with employers to use analytics to increase health care value
- From Milwaukee Enrollment Network about how employers can help low income and part-time employees gain health insurance coverage
- Attorney John Barlament explain employers’ ERISA fiduciary responsibilities and discuss other current topics in benefits law
We would like thank all of you who attended one or more of the symposiums in this year’s Series. Judging by the feedback we received, the six symposiums this year achieved their stated goal. Attendees gained valuable insights into the most pressing health care and benefits issues today and how to address them.
If you missed any of the symposiums or want a refresher of what was presented, executive summaries along with presenters’ slides are available for each symposium.
Planning has already begun for the 2020 Delivering Value Series. We welcome your ideas and suggestions for topics for next year’s Series. Watch for more details about topics for next year along with dates, times and locations coming soon.
We appreciate your interest in BHCG and look forward to seeing you at our symposiums next year! Please do not hesitate to contact me at 262-875-3312 x1 or jkluever@BHCGWI.org if you have questions or would like to learn more about BHCG.