BHCG 2020 Delivering Value Series (DVS) Symposiums
BHCG’s Delivering Value Series (DVS) is designed for employers, their advisors, providers and other health care and benefits stakeholders to gain in-depth knowledge about the value of BHCG membership and innovative employer solutions in BHCG’s portfolio. Attendees learn how BHCG’s partnerships with best in class strategic partners and industry leaders address the most pressing benefits issues today and bring real value to member employers.
The format of the symposiums (whether virtual or in-person) will be determined based on the prevailing COVID-19 guidelines at the time of each event.
Mark your calendar now for the events in the 2020 Delivering Value Series. The events are open to anyone and free to attend. More information about these events will be emailed and provided in upcoming editions of The Catalyst:
- Webinar: COVID-19 Update – Support for Return to Work; 2019 BHCG Virtual Health Plan Results and; Social Determinants of Health, May 28, 9:00 – 11:00 am. As with all the DVS symposiums, slides, a recording and an executive summary of the event will be posted to the BHCG website and emailed to invitees.
- Strategic Partners: Navitus Health Solutions and Quantum Health, June 17, 9:00 – 11:00 am
- How the COVID-19 Pandemic Will Impact the Future of Health Care Delivery, June 24, 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Teaming Up for Maximum Impact – Kohl’s & American Cancer Society, July 15, 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Health Insurance Options for Part-Time or Low-Income Employees, August 26, 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Rand 3.0 Study Results, September 24, 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Hot Topics in Benefits Law, October 28, 9:00 – 11:00 am
BHCG’s 3rd Annual Golf Outing to Benefit Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers set for August 20
Join us for BHCG’s third annual golf outing, scheduled for August 20. The event, to be held at Ironwood Golf Course in Sussex, will again benefit the Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers. Join us for a fun-filled day and consider a supporting sponsorship – several sponsorship opportunities at varying levels are available. More details and registration information will be emailed soon.
Wisconsin Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Council’s State 34th Conference set for October 14-16
The annual Wisconsin SHRM Council’s 2020 State Conference is scheduled for October 14-16 at the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells. Stop by the BHCG booth. Registration will open in June.