2019 saw the initiation of our Delivering Value Series (DVS) – symposiums designed to educate employers, their advisors, providers and other health care and benefits stakeholders about the value of membership in BHCG. These symposiums were very well attended and the feedback we received confirmed our belief they achieved the Series’ stated goal.
Building on the success of last year, I am pleased to announce our 2020 DVS schedule of symposiums. We kicked off our 2020 DVS on May 28th with a webinar providing an in-depth look at BHCG’s 2019 Virtual Health Plan cost and quality results; a presentation about how can we combat health disparities in underserved communities, given the impact the COVID-19 pandemic is having on them; and a discussion about how we get people back to our workplaces safely as we start to open back up our economy.
While this symposium utilized a webinar format, the format of future symposiums – virtual or in-person – will be determined based on the prevailing COVID-19 guidelines at the time of the symposium. These events are open to anyone and free to attend. We look forward to your participation in the remainder of our 2020 DVS symposiums.
Best in Class Strategic Partners
We believe access to BHCG’s ever-growing portfolio of employer solutions with our best in class strategic partners is proving to be a critical benefit of BHCG membership – especially as we face numerous challenges and inevitable changes to the world of work, due to the COVID-19 crisis.
BHCG’s strategic partnerships include access to preferred rates, performance guarantees and exclusive product offerings. Our 2020 DVS symposiums will highlight the benefits and services of some of these strategic partners and how they can help us navigate the road ahead:
- UnitedHealthcare® – single medical plan administration featuring: a competitive and broad network with high value provider identification; preferred pricing credits and performance guarantees; exclusive access to the Tier 1 program; dedicated and enhanced customer service; and market leading consumer engagement tools and resources
- Navitus Health Solutions® – transformative pharmacy benefit management aligned with employer needs featuring 100 percent pass-through of all rebates and revenue to offer the lowest net cost in the industry
- Quantum Health® – single point of contact care coordination, navigation and patient advocacy services using a research-driven, behavioral approach for a better consumer health care experience and lower costs
- Best Doctors® – premier informed decision-making program that improves treatment outcomes, reduces unnecessary procedures and encourages consumerism
- Welldoc® – personalized diabetes management utilizing a clinically-validated digital therapeutic to deliver measurable clinical and financial results
We encourage you to learn more about these organizations and how they can positively impact your health plan benefit offerings.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact me at 262-875-3312 x1 or jkluever@BHCGWI.org with any concerns or questions. Please stay safe and well.