BHCG’s Delivering Value Series (DVS) symposiums are designed for employers, their advisors, providers and other health care and benefits stakeholders to gain in-depth knowledge about the value of BHCG membership and innovative employer solutions in BHCG’s portfolio. Attendees also learn how BHCG’s best in class strategic partners are addressing the most pressing benefits issues today and bringing real value to member employers.
While the pandemic forced the DVS symposiums to go virtual this year, there was no shortage of compelling programs and significant interest. Stakeholders heard from several of BHCG’s best in class strategic partners including:
- Quantum Health’s use of a research-driven, consumer behavioral model offering a single point of contact to deliver care coordination, navigation and patient advocacy services
- Navitus Health Solutions’ approach to pharmacy benefit management which combines financial performance, demonstrated service and clinical excellence with a 100 percent pass-through business model
In addition, attendees heard from:
- Kohl’s and the American Cancer Society – how the strong alliance they have forged is making an outsized impact on the rate of cancer, while improving health equity in the community and the health of Kohl’s associates
- Covering Wisconsin – how employers can assist low income and part-time employees gain health insurance coverage, particularly those whose employment status has been impacted by the pandemic
- Attorney John Barlament – who interpreted legislative and regulatory changes resulting from the pandemic and discussed other current topics in benefits law
We would like to thank all of you who attended one or more symposiums in this year’s Series. If you missed any of the symposiums or want a refresher of what was presented, audio recordings, slides and executive summaries are available.
Watch for details coming soon on the BHCG website about the 2021 DVS Symposiums schedule.