In my June column I announced the new and transformative pharmacy benefit management partnership with Navitus. With the agreement now finalized, I would like to update you on some exciting developments related to this newest employer solution offering from our organization.
On July 10 and 11 we conducted three meetings for brokers/consultants and employers to learn more about this new partnership. The meetings were highlighted by rave reviews for Navitus from two prominent Navitus clients along with presentations by Navitus staff. Attendees were provided valuable information about the unique business model Navitus employs.
The new model changes the industry for employers by featuring complete transparency and the pass through of 100% of rebates and all manufacturer monies, while Navitus derives its only revenue through an administrative fee. These aligned objectives yield the lowest net costs in the industry.
Highlights of the partnership agreement include:
- A negotiated Per Mamber Per Month administrative fee lower than an individual employer can secure
- A pharmacy management-only membership in BHCG with access to the Navitus-BHCG for employers anywhere in the country
- Access to Lumicera, Navitus’ specialty pharmacy
- Unrestricted audit rights with complete access to pharma manufacturer rebates, retail network pharmacy and mail and specialty network contracts
- Superior, high touch customer service resulting in industry-leading member and implementation satisfaction
- Access to a template employer contract with Navitus
- Complete employer/member access to claim level data via a web-based reporting tool
BHCG is proud to present this newest employer solution to our member employers and prospective employers. It combines superior financial performance with demonstrated service and clinical excellence, creating a business model that aligns incentives with the best interests of employers .
As always, please do not hesitate to contact me at 262-875-3312 x1 or jkluever@BHCGWI.org if you have questions or would like to learn more about BHCG.