Please join us on November 15 at the Italian Community Center to celebrate the Business Health Care Group’s 20th anniversary! You won’t want to miss this special event featuring an engaging keynote address and informative panel discussions by leading physicians and health care leaders in our community. A cocktail and hors d’oeuvres reception will follow the program and include premium item giveaways.
Why should you join us ?
- Hear a keynote address from Wendell Potter, an American advocate for health insurance payment reform, New York Times bestselling author, and former health insurance industry communications director
- Gain insights from a panel of prominent physician leaders: Value Creation: The Key Role of Primary Care
- Learn from a panel of health care and community leaders: Impact on People: Supporting Those in Need
- Find out who will be presented with this year’s Paul Purcell Leading Change, Creating Value Award
- Network with colleagues and friends at the cocktail and hors d’oeuvres reception following the program
I think you will agree these are great reasons to join us on November 15. I look forward to seeing you.
We strongly encourage in-person attendance; however, a virtual option is available. Please feel free to share this invitation with others you think may have an interest in joining us.
If you have questions or would like more information about our celebration or BHCG, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-875-3312 X1.