Please Join Us Virtually!
WHIO & GNS Healthcare Physician Value Study Results-Scorecards
Wednesday, March 30, 2022
Purchasing high-value health care continues to be a top priority of the Business Health Care Group (BHCG) and the Wisconsin business community. We are pleased to announce the second Physician Value Study commissioned by BHCG has been completed by GNS Healthcare – a leading provider of artificial intelligence applications in health care. Once again, the Study illustrates the potential for substantial cost savings through changing the way employers purchase health care services and improved physician performance.
The study, using claims data available through the Wisconsin Health Information Organization (WHIO):
- Examines the quality and cost-efficiency of the care provided by primary care physicians and the 10 specialist procedures making up the majority of specialty spending throughout Wisconsin
- Supports employer benefit program design to increase better health care decision-making, particularly with respect to the steerage of patients to higher-value physicians
- Was used by Centivo to develop a high-performance, primary care-centered health plan exclusively for BHCG member employers
- Supports health system performance improvement
A key goal of the Wisconsin Physician Value Study is to provide performance information to health care organizations (including their respective physicians) they can use to benchmark their performance to their peers and identify areas for improvement. This symposium will include a preview of the Wisconsin Physician Value Report which is now available to health care organizations included in the Study.
- Jeffrey Kluever, Executive Director, BHCG
- Dana Richardson, Chief Executive Officer, WHIO
- Dave Osterndorf, BHCG Strategic Consultant & Chief Actuary, Centivo
This symposium will provide actual results from the Physician Value Study, showing how they can be used to accelerate the movement to high-performance within the Wisconsin health care marketplace. Real results with real-life application. Please feel free to invite additional colleagues from your organization.
9:00 am – 10:30 am CST
- Virtually via Zoom. Once you register you will receive an email confirmation containing information about joining the webinar.
For more information, please contact Jennifer LaMere at jlamere@BHCGWI.org or 262-875-3312 x3
Registration is closed for this event.