Learn More: BHCG’s New Pharmacy Benefit Management Partnership
Tuesday, July 10, 2:00 – 4:00 pm
Prescription drug costs comprise an increasingly larger share of employers’ health care costs each year. Employers continue to struggle to get a handle on pharmacy costs, complicated by the significant lack of transparency in the PBM space.
Earlier this year, BHCG launched a major initiative to develop a new and transformative pharmacy management partnership for BHCG member employers. We are pleased to announce our new partnership with Navitus Health Solutions, a Wisconsin-based, full pass-through pharmacy benefit provider.
You are invited to an informational session to learn more about this premier level of pharmacy benefit management solution and pricing your employer clients can access through the BHCG Navitus partnership. Our solution is based on:
- Proven year-over-year lowest net cost trend management
- Evidence-based formulary development
- Full financial transparency
- 100% pass-through of pharma-related dollars, including all rebates
- Unique specialty pharmacy model
• Terry Seligman, President and CEO, Navitus
• Navitus Department Directors
• Navitus Employer Client
• Chris Robbins, Principal & CEO, Arxcel Consulting
BMO Institute for Learning
395 N. Executive Drive
Brookfield, WI 53005
Tuesday, July 10
Program: 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Registration is closed for this event.