Employers as Health Care Change Agents – The Time Is Now
Please Join Us on November 2!
Health care remains unaffordable for employers, employees and the community. The status quo is simply unsustainable. There is no question this negatively impacts the ability of businesses in the state of Wisconsin to be competitive.
The good news is cutting-edge employers, brokers, providers and our administrative health plan partner Centivo finally had enough and demanded a more active role for employers. However, it takes much more than just ‘demanding’ – it requires commitment, tough calls, accountability and alignment among ALL stakeholders to truly change health care for the better.
Join us to hear from key stakeholders and influencers who are leading this charge towards change, covering such topics as:
- Why strategic investors are betting on employer-focused solutions
- How accountability and alignment are the connective tissue for mutual success
- What a regional health system is doing to embrace this new world while still managing day-to-day in the status quo
- Why what is happening here in Wisconsin is resonating nationwide
- What success looks like now and in the near future
- Rivka Friedman, Head of Healthcare Innovation, Morgan Health
- Lisa Bielamowicz, Co-Founder and CEO, Gist Healthcare
- Bernie Sherry, Senior Vice President, Ministry Market Executive, Ascension Wisconsin
- Dave Osterndorf, BHCG Strategic Consultant & Chief Actuary, Centivo (moderator)
Location (virtual option available):
Baird, U.S. Bank Building
777 East Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Date & Time:
Wednesday, November 2, 2022
9:00 am – 10:30 am CDT
Registration will begin at 8:30 am
The Business Health Care Group Delivering Value Series Symposiums are open to anyone and free to attend. Please forward this invitation to others you think may have an interest in joining us.
If you have specific questions relative to this topic you would like addressed during the program, you are welcome to submit your questions in advance to Jennifer LaMere at jlamere@BHCGWI.org or 262-875-3312 x3.
Registration is closed for this event.