BHCG’s Delivering Value Series is designed for employers, their advisors, providers and other health care and benefits stakeholders to gain in-depth knowledge about the value of BHCG membership and innovative employer solutions in BHCG’s portfolio. Attendees will learn how BHCG’s partnerships with industry leaders address the most pressing benefits issues today and bring real value to member employers.
Please Join Us!
UnitedHealthcare Premium Designation/Tier 1 Symposium
Wednesday, July 31, 2019
The UnitedHealthcare Premium designation program promotes quality and cost efficiency by identifying high value providers. It is designed to create accountability for both providers and consumers. Taking it a step further, BHCG’s exclusive access to UnitedHealthcare’s tiered benefit product (Tier 1 program) gives employers additional opportunities to lower health care spend by maximizing consumers’ utilization of Premium designated providers through benefit incentives.
Attendees will learn about all aspects of the Premium designation/Tier 1 program and hear about its track record as a successful BHCG employer solution to increase health care value.
This program will:
- Provide a Premium designation/Tier 1 program overview, including provider selection/recertification criteria, program support and deployment and BHCG employer member program exclusive benefits
- Outline the significant implementation and communication support available to ease program adoption
- Detail UnitedHealthcare’s investment in technology and innovation to drive program value
- Report on the Premium designation program’s data driven results for consumers who are highly engaged with Premium providers
- Explain how the BHCG-dedicated and enhanced UnitedHealthcare customer advocates are trained to help promote and drive utilization of Premium providers
Featuring presentations by UnitedHealthcare leadership and program experts:
- Chris Brown, Vice President Network Analytics, UnitedHealthcare
- Katherine Bisek, Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, UnitedHealthcare
- David Smith, Assistant Vice President of Customer Analysis & Solutions
- Susan Hoppman, Operations Account Manager, UnitedHealthcare
BMO Institute for Learning
395 N. Executive Drive
Brookfield, WI 53005
Wednesday, July 31, 2019
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Registration will begin at 9:30 a.m.
For more information, please contact Jennifer LaMere at jlamere@BHCGWI.org or 262-875-3312 x3.
Registration is closed for this event.