Please Join Us on July 13!
Optimizing Your Onsite/Near-Site Clinic with a Data-Driven Approach to Better Patient Management
BHCG and Centivo have developed a solution exclusively for employers and vendors operating onsite and near-site clinics. Selecting a primary care physician (PCP) from an onsite or near-site clinic has been a very popular plan element of the BHCG-Centivo high-performance health plan.
Employers can realize improved returns on their investment in these clinics by enabling them to operate as advanced practice primary care centers. To do so, they need the ability to identify high value specialists throughout the state of Wisconsin to refer patients for additional services.
The BHCG-Centivo high-performance solution is now available to help support that extension of the role of the onsite/near-site clinic. Onsite/near-site clinic PCPs can make referrals to high value specialists that have been identified using the results of the BHCG-commissioned Physician Value Study conducted by GNS Healthcare. The Study revealed substantial savings opportunities if patients had seen high value specialists.
The symposium will include:
- Results and lessons learned to date for onsite/near-site clinics within the high-performance health plan
- An overview of how GNS Healthcare identified high value specialists
- The savings potential of referring to high value specialists
- Employer, health system and clinic administrator perspectives on advantages of optimizing the onsite/near-site clinic model to support better health outcomes
Who should attend?
- Employers operating or considering onsite or near-site clinics
- Organizations supporting employers, including clinic operators and benefits advisors
Presenters will include representatives from:
- BHCG member employers
- Ascension Wisconsin
- Prevea Health
Baird, U.S. Bank Building
777 E. Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI
Virtual option available
Date & Time:
Wednesday, July 13, 2022
9:00 am – 10:30 am CST
Registration will begin at 8:30 am
The symposiums are open to anyone and free to attend. Please forward this invitation to others that you think may have an interest in joining us.
For more information, please contact Jennifer LaMere at jlamere@BHCGWI.org or 262-875-3312 x3
Registration is closed for this event.