Join us for our 3rd Annual Golf Outing
Thursday, August 20, 2020
Benefiting the Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers
Ironwood Golf Course
W270 N6166 Moraine Drive
Sussex, WI 53089
Please join us for a great day of golf and fundraising! Friends, colleagues and spouses welcome!
- Registration, range open, Bloody Mary bar, putting contest, raffle tickets: 9:30 a.m.
- Shotgun Start/Scramble Format: 11:00 a.m.
- Cost: $125 per person; $500/foursome (Includes lunch on the course, beverage tickets & a dinner buffet)
- On-course contests, raffles and auction
- Four Hole-in-One Contests - Win:
- Premium Performance Package (head to toe signature golf outfit)
- Cobra Speedback driver & fairway wood
- One year's supply of Bridgestone golf balls
- Safe golfing environment
Need more information?
Please contact Joleen Hohl at 262-875-3312 ext. 2 or jhohl@BHCGWI.org.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is our top priority—always. We’re closely monitoring the changing landscape of COVID-19 so we can make the best decisions possible. Should we need to reschedule all funds paid will be 100% refundable.