Please Join Us Virtually on August 3!
The Future of Health Care Analytics and Employee Benefits
Employer solutions are integral to the value proposition of membership in BHCG. The most recent addition to this portfolio of solutions is Artemis Health, BHCG’s partner for advanced benefits analytics.
More than half of benefits leaders list improving employee health and wellbeing as their top organizational goal. They rely heavily on employee satisfaction and engagement data to measure program success, but leaning on these metrics alone isn’t enough.
Benefits leaders are inundated with data about their health care spending – from health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, behavioral health organizations, absence management systems, and other program vendors. Employers are frustrated by the limited insights they receive from their benefits data, with 64 percent saying one of their biggest challenges is analyzing the data to draw meaningful conclusions.
During this program, The Future of Health Care Analytics and Employee Benefits, attendees will gain insights into:
- Ways employers are transforming how they manage their benefits programs by leveraging benefits analytics
- Steps employers can take to access the right insights to help make better employee-centric decisions
- How advances in technology and data analytics are changing the landscape of employee benefits
- Jeffrey Kluever, Executive Director, BHCG
- Grant Gordon, Co-Founder & CEO, Artemis Health
- John Senay, Manager-Benefits, Wellness and Leave, Holman, Inc.
- Kate Scherkenbach, Total Rewards Manager-Benefits, Baird
- Jamey Airhart, Enterprise Regional Director, Artemis Health
- Sanjay Motwani, Chief Product Development Officer, Artemis Health
Date & Time:
Wednesday, August 3, 2022
9:00 am – 10:30 am CDT
Virtually via Zoom. Prior to the meeting you will receive an email containing information about joining the webinar.
The symposiums are open to anyone and free to attend. Please forward this invitation to others that you think may have an interest in joining us.
For more information, please contact Jennifer LaMere at jlamere@BHCGWI.org or 262-875-3312 x3
Registration is closed for this event.