“We need a new health care model that meets the needs of business, people and health care providers.“
-Cara Olson, Human Resources Director, Sendik’s Food Markets
In response, Business Health Care Group and Centivo have partnered in bringing to the market Wisconsin’s first high-performance, primary care-centered health plan solution developed in partnership with regional health care systems and provider groups. As a health care stakeholder, you are invited to join us to learn more about this market-changing initiative which is effective January 1, 2022.
- Keynote presentation: Ashok Subramanian, Founder and CEO of Centivo
- The BHCG|Centivo partnership – alignment creates success
- Centivo’s background and strategies developed to move the market
- Centivo’s network in eastern Wisconsin
- Panel discussions:
- High-Performance solution: Opportunities for employers, health care providers and the community
- Having a trusted primary care provider relationship: The benefits and how to achieve them
- Question and answer session with meeting presenters
- Italian Community Center, 631 East Chicago, Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Virtually via Zoom. The week prior to the meeting you will receive an email containing information about joining the webinar.
- 8:30 – 9:00 am Registration & Breakfast
- 9:00 – 11:00 am Program
“We are excited BHCG and Centivo are partnering to bring about positive health care changes in eastern Wisconsin.”
– Dan Velicer, vice president, global benefits at Kohler Co.
Ashok Subramanian, Founder and CEO, Centivo
Ashok founded Centivo in 2017 after observing the inefficiency in the healthcare system and the pain that has resulted for employers and employees.
Prior to Centivo, Ashok co-founded Liazon, operator of the nation’s industry-leading private benefits exchange for active employees. Liazon was acquired by Willis Towers Watson in 2013, and after the acquisition, Ashok served as Managing Director for Willis Towers Watson’s Group Exchange business. Prior to Liazon, Ashok was an Associate Principal at McKinsey and Co., where he served as a leader in the firm’s healthcare and private equity practices.
In addition to his role at Centivo, Ashok serves as an independent Board director at Artemis Health as well as a senior advisor to Silversmith Capital, a growth equity firm.
Ashok received his undergraduate degree from Princeton University, a Master’s degree from Stanford University, and an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Business Health Care Group-Centivo Mission Statement
Business Health Care Group and Centivo use the power of partnership to reimagine health care. They offer employers and employees a sustainable cost model and more effective patient-provider relationships.
If you would like more information about the BHCG-Centivo partnership and the network offerings prior to the June 16 meeting, please feel free to contact Jeffrey Kluever, BHCG executive director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-875-3312, Ext. 1.
Registration is closed for this event.