NAWHC 6th Annual Forum: Creating and Expanding Worksite Clinics – Milwaukee, WI
NAWHC will host its 6th Annual Forum at the Harley Davidson Museum in Milwaukee. This is NAWHC’s national event with sessions primarily for employers currently offering onsite, near-site and shared worksite health and wellness centers. There will also be speakers for employers who are just exploring this benefit strategy. The program is co-hosted by the Business Health Care Group in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Topics will include:
- How to increase engagement and utilization of the health center
- How to measure the clinical, financial and satisfaction outcomes of your center
- How to provide behavioral health screening and treatment services
- Results of the NAWHC-Mercer national worksite clinic benchmarking survey on clinic services and operations
- Clinic Vendors: How they compare and what questions to ask before contracting with one
- How to integrate telemedicine and other technology to expand health center value and services
Participants will also receive two free passes to the Harley Davidson Museum.
NAWHC has arranged special pricing for a limited number of rooms at Aloft Hotel, with a free shuttle to the meeting site-the Harley-Davidson Museum.
Special rates for NAWHC and BHCG members – Register Today!