Date(s) - 05/09/2017
8:00 am - 10:30 am
BMO Institute for Learning
Business Health Care Group Community Event
Cancer is the second leading cause of death in the U.S. and nearly 40 percent of Americans will develop it in their lifetimes. Cancer has been firmly established as a disease of the genome (meaning it is caused by mutations in DNA) – a key milestone in cancer research. The genomic differences in individuals are the very distinctions that can potentially be used for patient-specific treatment.
Please join us for a highly informative community event featuring representatives of BHCG’s informed decision making vendor, Best Doctors, and IBM Watson Health as they detail their new and unique collaboration:
Oncology Insight: Combining IBM Watson’s Cognitive Technology and Best Doctor’s Clinical Expertise to Revolutionize Cancer Care
Oncology Insight combines the knowledge of the world’s leading oncologists with an artificial intelligence platform that rapidly provides clinicians with evidence-based treatment recommendations based on individual genomics. By harnessing the cognitive power of IBM Watson, Best Doctors is able to equip the best medical minds in the world with one of the most advanced technologies available.
Presentations will be given by Lewis Levy, MD, FACP, chief medical officer at Best Doctors, Jeffrey Lenert, MD, MBA, FACS, IBM Watson Health, Surgical Oncology and Associate Partner, Matthew Leveque, Manager, Client Experience at UnitedHealthcare and Brenda Budaitis, Associate Director, Clinical Operations at UnitedHealthcare.
During this event attendees will learn how:
- Best Doctors and IBM Watson Health are combining their expertise to revolutionize cancer care
- The Best Doctors informed decision making program has benefited BHCG employers and their employees
- Oncology Insight provides clinicians with evidence-based, patient-specific treatment recommendations
- UnitedHealthcare’s Advocate4MeSM dedicated team helps each BHCG member through creating a circle of caring support that delivers uniquely personalized, consistently helpful interactions to achieve proven outcomes
- BHCG members can gain access to the Oncology Insight program for their employees
- UnitedHealthcare’s designated clinical team empowers BHCG members to better health management and cost savings
BMO Institute for Learning
395 N. Executive Drive
Brookfield, WI 53005
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
8:00 – 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
8:30 – 10:30 am Program
REGISTER NOW for what will be a fascinating program. Please feel free to forward this invitation to other colleagues. For more information please contact Jennifer LaMere at jlamere@BHCGWI.org or 262-875-3312. This is a complimentary program.