Employers — both large and small — are welcome to join BHCG.
BHCG leverages member employer purchasing power and knowledge to lead change. The organization creates value through innovative, shared strategies to improve health care quality and cost efficiency for employers, employees and the community. BHCG holds in high regard its partnerships with health systems and provider groups in these efforts. BHCG membership is available in Wisconsin and nationwide for employers accessing BHCG's best in class strategic partner solutions.
Navitus Health Solutions – Outstanding Cost Results
Navitus Health Solutions’ unique approach to pharmacy benefit management combines financial performance, demonstrated service and clinical excellence with a 100 percent pass-through business model that aligns incentives with the best interests of our member employers.
Navitus has proven to be a game changer for member employers. Using its administrative fee only model featuring complete transparency, unbiased formulary recommendations and lowest net cost, Navitus has produced superior cost savings.
2021 Key Statistics for Navitus’ Book of Business
- New clients who moved to Navitus from another PBM saved an average of 16% in 2021
- Existing clients achieved an all-in, Net Total Cost PMPM of $84.37 in 2021, a year-over-year increase of only 1.5%
- Navitus’ client Net Promoter Score (NPS) increased to 76 from 72 in the prior year, a superstar rating
- Navitus’ focus on lower-net-cost options – including using a significant number of new generic releases to ensure proper use of high-cost medications – kept clients’ specialty medications trend to 4.3%, the lowest it has been in recent years.
2021 Key Statistics for BHCG Member Employers
- In aggregate, member employers had a Net Total Cost PMPM Trend of 2.1%. — six clients had a negative trend
- BHCG member employers received more than $6.8 million in rebates which was $1.2 million more than they would have received had their contract limited the rebates strictly to the guaranteed rebate amount.